Spring is just around the corner, which means it is time for spring cleaning. It is easy to remember to clean out the interior of your vehicle, specifically the spots where you might have spilled that cup of coffee on the way to a morning meeting or the crumbs your little ones left behind. However, don’t forget about the exterior of your Audi, Volkswagen, or Porsche, specifically what is under the hood. Here are the most common car repairs in the Spring:
- Your tires probably underwent some wear and tear during the winter season. Tires should be examined and replaced if needed during spring.
- Your windshield wipers also have undergone a lot during the colder months of winter. They will likely need replacement before Spring comes along.
- Don’t forget about your car’s brakes! During winter weather and with Spring showers quickly approaching, you need your brakes to be in tip-top shape. Our technicians at Dubwerx specialize in the service and repair of Audi, Volkswagen, and Porsche makes and models, and we will make sure your European vehicle’s brakes are up-to-par, so to speak.
- After winter, your car’s battery might be on its last leg. Low temperatures cause your battery to work much harder by slowing down chemical reactions.
- Just like how our glasses get dirty, your vehicle’s headlights and taillights do too. If you find yourself squinting when driving in the dark, it is a sure sign that your headlights and taillights need to be replaced.
We are here to get you through spring and all the seasons with proper preventative maintenance. Contact Dubwerx today for an appointment with our specialty technicians. We look forward to meeting you and your Audi, Volkswagen, or Porsche. We are located at 6323 Madison Rd.Cincinnati, OH 45227, and our hours are Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM.