The power of preventative maintenance is very potent -- you can prolong the longevity and driveability of your Audi, Volkswagen, or Porsche with preventative maintenance services. These services are designed to help you get the most out of your vehicle for the most extended period, along with helping you avoid potentially expensive and even dangerous auto repair.
With everything going on with COVID-19, we don’t want you to have to worry about the condition of your vehicle. Safety always comes first -- here are the top 5 preventative maintenance services that are essential to the safety of your car:
- The temperature is rising here in Cincinnati, which means it would be an excellent time to assess the quality of your vehicle’s fluids. Just like how you need to make sure you are hydrated during the summer months continually, you need to do the same for your vehicle. Your vehicle’s fluids minimize any effects of friction, as lubricate several critical components in your engine. Our technicians will examine your motor oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, coolant, or windshield wiper fluid.
- Take care of your tires. Proper tire care includes routine tire rotations, alignments, and tire pressure inspections. Regularly scheduled tire rotation will ensure each one of your tires is wearing evenly. If your wheels are not correctly aligned, your suspension system’s performance will be significantly diminished. Your vehicle will fight for control, no matter where you are driving. Your tire pressure is essential to fuel economy -- under-inflated tires will decrease fuel economy and potentially cause blowouts at high speeds.
- Don’t forget about your belts and hoses. You can think of your vehicle’s belts and hoses as the workhorses of your car. They contribute to the operation of your water pump and alternator. Newer vehicles have serpentine belts, and they drive most engine parts. Our technicians will examine for cracks, frying, and exposed threads.
- Make sure to change your filters. Your vehicle will have two crucial filters -- your cabin filter and engine filter. These air filters ensure engine running throughout your engine and cabin is clean, clear, and contaminant-free.
- Nothing lasts forever, including your battery’s lifespan. As your battery ages, it is no longer able to hold a charge and will eventually die. Our technicians at Dubwerx will examine your battery to ensure it is ready to continue to perform correctly. We wouldn’t want you to have to worry about waking up to a dead vehicle after you put your key into the ignition.
Contact Dubwerx today for an appointment with our specialty technicians. We look forward to meeting you and your Audi, Volkswagen, or Porsche. We are located at 6323 Madison Rd.Cincinnati, OH 45227, and our hours are Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM.