Why Choose Us As Your VW Vehicle/Audi Automobile Service Provider
When your Volkswagen vehicle or Audi automobile breaks down or requires maintenance, you should seek out people who are trained to work on those specific types of automobiles. An independent specialist knows what parts to use and offers a higher level of service that is designed to extend the life of your vehicle and improve its performance, all while saving you money over time.
Dubwerx is an independent service provider, located on Cincinnati’s east side, and offers specialized auto maintenance and repairs for all Volkswagen vehicle and Audi automobiles. We know German-made cars and we want to put our independent specialization to work for you.
- Newly remodeled office and shop – extra bays, extra convenience and extra comfort for staff and customers alike!
- We network regularly with other shop owners in order to provide the very best parts and service.
- Recently extended the Dubwerx parts and labor warranty for Volkswagen Vehicles and Audi Automobiles from 12 months to 3 years/36,000 miles.
- We specialize in German-made cars – If you drive a Volkswagen vehicle or Audi automobile, your car is in good hands.
- Full diagnostics with every appointment – if something is wrong with your automobile, you’ll know about it.
- Qualified service staff – knowledgeable, reliable and professional.
- Convenient location with plenty of parking.
- Long hours and efficient service times.
- We never leave you stranded – local shuttle service, discounted car rentals and loaner cars. (Check for Availability)
- Modern waiting room with amenities to keep you occupied while you wait.
- We maintain close relationships with German parts manufacturers and pass the savings on to you!
- We take pride in our work and want what’s best for your Volkswagen or Audi vehicle.
For specialized service for all Volkswagen vehicles and Audi automobiles in the greater Cincinnati area, your only choice should be Dubwerx. Visit our newly remodeled shop today to see how we can extend the life of your car or get you back on the road following a break down.